Unanswered: Continuous Form Filter

I have Windows 7, and I am using Access 2007.

I have a continuous form frmDynoSheet based on a query qryDynoSheet. When the form is Loaded it is filtered by qryDynoSheetNotComplete on a field tblUnitsBuilt.Complete that is a check box. If it is Yes I do not want it listed when the form is loaded. There is a button by each record that goes to another form frmDynoInfo. As part of the information that is filled in on that form the tblUnitsBuilt.Complete may be marked as Yes. When frmDynoInfo is closed and the user is back on frmDynoSheet, I still want to be able to see the record that was just marked as tblUnitsBuilt.Complete=Yes.

If the user goes to frmDynoInfo and enters information, that information is displayed correctly when they click close and return to frmDynoSheet. However, if in that information tblUnitsBuilt.Complete is marked as Yes that record is not displayed when they return. I assume it is being filtered by qryDynoSHeetNotComplete. On frmDynoSheet On Focus there is a requery. If that is not there, the other information that was just entered in frmDynoInfo is not displayed.

Any recommendations?

I created a field CompleteFilter. When the frmDynoSheet an event runs a query that updates the value for CompleteFilter to Yes. If the user clicks on the Complete check box to change the value to Yes an event runs to change the value of CompleteFilter to No. In frmDynoInfo if the user changes the value of Complete to Yes an event runs to change the value of CompleteFilter to No. The qryDynoSheet the record is displayed if Complete is No OR CompleteFilter is No.

It is working now.