Unanswered: MS SQL Server and deployment HELP

Hello guys.please I need help. I have MSSQL server installed in my PC and a project. What I want is that I will deploy my vb project also to other places in a client computer to access the data through internet. Is this possible? if yes, how? can you please help me.

In front of the computer
    Provided Answers: 54
    There are many ways to do this, and a few of those ways are safe and productive!

First and foremost, a home PC probably can't be secured well enough to withstand exposing SQL Server running on that PC to the Internet. It will be attacked and completely controlled by hackers within days at the longest and probably within minutes.

There are database hosting services that do a good job at a reasonable price. If you have a Visual Studio license you should have some Azure time that you can use to get started, although you'll have to upgrade to a business account for production work.

There are other ways to do what you want, but this is the simplest from a technical standpoint.

In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.