Provided Answers: 5

Answered: mERGING 5 REPORTS INTO ONE REPORT OR PDF

I have 5 reports

rptPage1,rptPage2,rptPage3,rptPage4,rptPage5 - which is really one report printing as five different reports.

They preview or print one after the other

is there any way to merge them into a one pdf or report with VBA or maybe using a free adobe add-in?

None of the code that prepares the data for the reports references any controls on the reports but there is some code on the detail events of the reports that references controls on the launching form

Normally I would have created one large report but each page is embedded on on a court approved image (form) so I can't resize anything and everything utilizes the full margin capabilities

Than you.
    Dale Houston, TX

2. Best Answer
    Posted by healdem

"Or stuff the reports as sub reports in a top level blank report. The down side is you loose some the sub report heading capabilities....
    You can embed page feeds in the top level report"

Provided Answers: 59
    Or stuff the reports as sub reports in a top level blank report. The down side is you loose some the sub report heading capabilities....
    You can embed page feeds in the top level report
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 5
    Yeah - I think your right. I tried using a snipett to save the reports to pdfs and then merge them but it won't do any good unless they have full blown acrobat - thank you
    Dale Houston, TX