Unanswered: Cannot open corrupted excel 2013 files

It's been 2 days I'm spending on this issue.

I have one excel file (2 years of work!) which is corrupted.

"excel found unreadable content in "file name .xlsx" do you want to recover the contents of the workbook?"

I did try all ressources available on the matter but no success.

Provided Answers: 10
    One thing you can do is change the file extension from XLSX to ZIP, then browse the "subfiles".
    It is a long shot, but you may be able to copy out the sheets and place them in to a new workbook via the same method.

P.S. I'm sure it's obvious now - but you really need to think about a backup strategy!!
    Home | Blog

Tips to repair and recover Excel sheet 2013

1 - Use inbuilt Open and Repair utility

Use the inbuilt utility that comes with excel application that is popularly known as Open and Repair

• Click on Office button
    • Then click on Open
    • Now select your file
    • Now click on arrow located next to open button
    • Finally click on Open and Repair

Once you perform the above steps, a new dialogue box will get displayed which will inform you “Excel can perform checks while opening the workbook and attempt to repair any corruption it detects, or extract just the data (formulas and values) from the workbook”

• You can click on Repair if earlier excel was not able to repair the sheet.
    • Or you can click on Extract Data if you want to recover data from it.

2 - Use Backup for restore

If you have created the backup then you recover your excel from there.

3 - Use Excel Repair and Recovery tool available over the net. Just Google it. You will definitely going to find appropriate tool that can fix your problem.