Unanswered: Extract all Table's Data (including BLOB and CLOB Field's Data) from Source Database

Hi Friends,

Regularly I extracted (Source Database) the table’s data as a flat file (.DAT) via spooling in SQL*Plus Tool in Oracle database and Import the extracted data into Destination database (client Database and importing is the Client work).

Here my problem is some of the tables (more than 20 tables) are having BLOB and CLOB fields

Example Table Name: TEST_BLOB_CLOB

ID Name Address Blob_COL Clob_COL
    1001 Sanjay Chennai Audio File more than 32k text values
    1002 Ragav Mumbai PDF File more than 32k text values
    1003 Vijay Delhi Word File less than 32k text values
    1004 Sam Nagpur Txt file more than 32k text values

* In BLOB_COL some files are loaded in the database itself and some files are locally kept in the server computer (only path has been indicated)

* I have googled and searched here too everywhere I am seeing only single image or audio or pdf file extc has been extracted from BLOB field like "SELECT BLOB INTO l_blob FROM test_blob_clob WHERE id = 1005;" in PLSQL procedure.

* I dont need a single blob/clob data.

* I need to extract all BLOB/CLOB data with related to the rest of the filed as like as combined data.

Import the data in destination database is not my job, My job is only Extract the table's data as a flat file (.DAT)

Here Table are created like both BLOB and CLOB in single table and BLOB alone in another table and CLOB alone in some other table.

Please any one help me how I need to extract all the table's data as well as all BLOB and CLOB fields’ which has mentioned in the example table and I need to give the extracted data to client.

Sanjay R

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXTTT.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	16605

Croatia, Europe
    Provided Answers: 4
    Why on the earth are you doing it that way? Oracle invented export (data pump) which should be used for such a purposes, and it does it really well.