Unanswered: Ledger in Northwind Sample

Hi All,
    This is my first message on this forum. I am looking to introduce a customer ledger in the sample Northwind database. The sample from Microsoft provides only monthly, yearly and quarterlyt reports for the customers. I want the form to display all the entries that were made, meaning all the products that the customer bought as per the user defined time period, say 15 June 2014 to 12 Jan 2015, etc etc.
    Please help me with this. I am working on a fresh copy of northwind sample database, no changes made.

Thank you

Regards,
    Aneela

P.S: If there is a template where I can get the ledgers please help me with that please please please.

Cross Posted At:

accessforums.net/queries/ledger-northwind-sample-56859.html#post303262

access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1465004#post1465004

forums.tutorialized.com/sql-basics-113/ledger-in-northwind-sample-397804.html

utteraccess.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2033453

Please reply

Please reply. Please.
    Hi All,
    I have already had great help from another forum, but unfortunately the user cannot commit to anything further.
    I am in a terrible position. I need the database ready for my boss, but I cannot seem to get anything. I tried to make the form on access, but it did not help and do not have the time to learn Access at this time, maybe after this.
    Please help me.
    Thank you

Regards,
    Aneela