Unanswered: FRM-40735 Error in Oracle Forms 11gr2

Hi All,

I have this problem: When opening a form on Fusion Middleware 11g, I get the error: FRM-40735: Pre-form trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508.
    Please help me resolve this problem.
    I have included in the forms_path all the PLLs which I have recompiled before using, but still, the error persists..

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and/or resolutions.

Mike

Provided Answers: 1
    Compile it in Forms Developer and it should (hopefully) tell you what is missing.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Hi cis_groupie,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have compiled all fmbs,mmbs, and PLLs using Fusion Middleware Forms Developer 11gR2. But still, the problem persists.
    All the forms are running well in Oracle Forms 10g.
    I have installed forms and reports 11gR2 and when I deploy the forms applications unde 11gr2, the problems arise when I open any form.
    What am I may be still missing in my problem above?

Again, thanks in advance.

Mike

Provided Answers: 1
    If the forms compile with no errors in Forms Developer 11g, and they run successfully in Forms 10g but not in Forms 11g, then it sounds very much like there's a configuration issue within your 11g Middleware build. All I can suggest is that you go back through the install instructions & check that you did everything required, including the post-installation steps.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.