Unanswered: ora-12547 tns lost contact after Oracle 12c installation

Hello there, I had some issues with Oracle db stuff mentioned in this thread:
    http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.p...Oracle-11g2%29
    (somehow the content is lost. Don't know if its only for me, or if nobody can see the content anymore)

After spending a lot of time research the problem I found out, that I installed the express version and that's why I didn't had the Javavm folder. (Oracle 11g express dosn't support that kind of stuff, pretty dumb of me ;-( )
    What ever, I installed Oracle 12c standard now with this guide:
    https://gemsofprogramming.wordpress....-its-worth-it/

But if I try the last step (creating a database) I always get the tns lost contact error.

If I try to connect via sqlplus the same.

Why is a installation that annoying? ;-(

What ever, has anybody a idea how to solve the problem?
    That would appreciate it really much.

Thanks!

Btw.
    still the same specs like in the other thread.

Provided Answers: 1
    Are you installing on Linux or Windows? This will have a bearing on what the cause might be.
    Also, have you tried any of the 20,000 or so solutions offered up by Google Search? ("tns lost contact oracle 12c")
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by cis_groupie View Post
    Are you installing on Linux or Windows? This will have a bearing on what the cause might be.
    Also, have you tried any of the 20,000 or so solutions offered up by Google Search? ("tns lost contact oracle 12c")
    Linux.
    And yes, I tried a lot.
    But what ever, I gave up on it. I just use the (in the firm) existing and already working Oracle server for now.

But thanks.