Provided Answers: 2

Unanswered: Not able to clear the Tablespace Warning in OEM 11g

Hi,

Even though i increase the tablespace size but still the OEM Warning is not clearing off. It still shows that is 85% full. Please suggest. I query the

select * from DBA_TABLESPACE_USAGE_METRICS where tablespace_name='TREAS';

output
    --------
    tblsp_name used_space tblsp_size used_percent
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    TREAS 94224 262144 35.943603515625

Please see attached the screen shot of the OEM. which shows total allocated free space 1.28

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	16687

Provided Answers: 1
    How much time have you given OEM for the warning to clear? OEM doesn't run its check scripts every second, or even every minute.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Provided Answers: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cis_groupie View Post
    How much time have you given OEM for the warning to clear? OEM doesn't run its check scripts every second, or even every minute.
    Yes you are right. I guess it's more than a week pass now. I am not sure OEM Alert notification will query which system table or view to the get the tablespace information.

Provided Answers: 1
    I've just re-read your original post. Are you saying that OEM is reporting that the tablespace is 85% full? Or are you saying that OEM produced a warning saying that the tablespace is 85% full. If you're looking at a warning message (i.e. an alert) then it won't clear, as it's saved in the logs. You can clear the logs if you wish, by deleting the relevant records in the relevant tables, but the VERY strong advice is not to do this - if you want to clear the logs then google for what to do - I'm not going to tell you how to possibly screw up your Oracle environment
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.