var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Improved Data Generation and SQL Decryption in Updated dbForge Tools for SQL Server
Devart upgraded dbForge Tools for SQL Server with improvements for data generation capabilities and SQL decryption process.
Devart, a recognized vendor of database management software, has released new versions of dbForge tools for SQL Server product line – Data Generator for SQL Server v3.9 and dbForge SQL Decryptor v3.0.
dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server v3.9 includes the following improvements:
- RegExp generator allows to specify the name of a generator in the editor using the template $"generatorName". The data will be automatically generated based on the specified generator.
- IronPython allows to use the internal RegexGenerator class.
- Enhanced Check Constraint generator.
dbForge SQL Decryptor v3.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Compatibility with SQL Server 2012 SP2, 2014, and 2016.
- Check for Updates option added.
- Enhanced SQL Editor with SQL Search functionality.
- Installation wizard is redesigned.
New version of dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server is available for free during a 30-day trial period or the Standard Edition for $249.95.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is free of charge for an unlimited period.
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database-oriented software, Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and Skyvia, the cloud service for data integration, management and backup.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com
Tags for this Thread