Unanswered: Authentication Problem

Hi
    I have installed DB2 10.5.4 on windows 2012 with domain user account, from remote machines i can connect with the same account.
    I have created a local user account and granted, dbadm and db2 connect permissions to this account
    But i am unable to connect with this user account from remote machine using jdbc connection.
    the error on remote machine is
    connection authorization failure occurred. reason: userid revoked. errorcode =-4214, sqlstate=28000

Please help to solve this issue

Thanks

Provided Answers: 2
    Check in Windows if account is disabled / password expired
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7, 10.5 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania

Quote Originally Posted by aflorin27 View Post
    Check in Windows if account is disabled / password expired
    I have reset the password, password never expire and the account is not disable.

This is some thing as i installed with domain account and now want to connect with local OS account from remote machine using jdbc.
    issue remains the same

Provided Answers: 6
    SQLSTATE 28000 Authorization name is invalid. Is the userid actually conforming to db2 requirements?
    Last edited by tafster; 02-03-16 at 17:44.
    Andy

"All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use hammer.” — IBM maintenance manual, 1975 "