Unanswered: change permanently the value of the initialization parameter

I am wondering if you can help me with one SQL plus statement:

"Write SQL statement you would need to execute in SQL*Plus to change permanently the value of the initialisation parameter CURSOR_SHARING to the value EXACT. Provide detailed explanation."

I know that the type of the open_cursor is dynamic and in its sql should be state SCOPE = MEMORY and SCOPE = SPFILE ( or SCOPE = BOTH) ,for the changes to persist in the future sessions, but I don't know exactly how to do...

so far I've changed the OPEN_CURSORS parameter to 200. (the original value was 300, but because the sql statement stated the SCOPE= MEMORY, the value of 200 was holded for the current session only. Therefore, when I started the new session, the old value, 300, was put it in place again.).
    the sql statement which I used was:
    ALTER SYSTEM SET open_cursor = 200 SCOPE = MEMORY.

...see next comment...
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

The command "ALTER SYSTEM SET open_cursor = 200 SCOPE = MEMORY;" will change the settings on the running database for all sessions but will not save it in the spfile. Because it's not in the spfile, it will go back to the old setting when/if the database is restarted. If the scope is SPFILE it will only change the database when it is restarted. If scope is BOTH it will permanently change the value in both the running instance and the SPFILE.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.