Unhappy Unanswered: Too Few Paramater Expecetd 1

I created a crosstab query and added a parameter. When I am trying to run the report it keep giving me error "Too Few Paramater Expecetd 1".

Query runs fine. The problem arises only while running the report.

The SQL for the query is
    Code:
    PARAMETERS [Forms]![EmployeePillarTeamSkillsSelect]![DeptName] Value;
    TRANSFORM Count(TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.[2Criteria]) AS CountOfTrainingCourseList2_2Criteria
    SELECT TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Hours, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Lead, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Area, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.TrainingCourseList.DeptName, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.LastName, First(TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.FirstName) AS FirstOfTrainingCourseList2_FirstName
    FROM TrainingCourseListSummary
    WHERE (((TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.TrainingCourseList.DeptName)=[Forms]![EmployeePillarTeamSkillsSelect]![DeptName])) OR ((([Forms]![EmployeePillarTeamSkillsSelect]![DeptName]) Is Null))
    GROUP BY TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Hours, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Lead, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.Area, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.TrainingCourseList.DeptName, TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.LastName
    PIVOT TrainingCourseListSummary.TrainingCourseList2.[2Criteria];
    Please help me find out my mistake.

Provided Answers: 24
    either
    a field is mispelled
    or
    the deptname has the wrong type (i dont think VALUE is correct, you need integer, or date or text)