Help editing ACCESS DATABASE MANAGER

Hi,
    I have just joined this forum and hope I am placing my problem at the right place.
    I just bought Access Database Manager along with its add on " Edit Data " from the App Store , but just cannot figure out how to modify my existing data.
    I simply want to edit what's already on there. I'm not interested in adding any tables, columns etc. etc.
    If anyone out there can help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
    Steve

Unclear what you're asking about

When you say "ACCESS DATABASE MANAGER" from the App Store, are you referring to an Android app, or Microsoft Access database? What software platform are you running on? Just need some more specifics. Also, once determined what you're running, the question probably ought to be posted on a more appropriate place within the forum. I'm new at this forum as well, but hope I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by BAWard View Post
    When you say "ACCESS DATABASE MANAGER" from the App Store, are you referring to an Android app, or Microsoft Access database? What software platform are you running on? Just need some more specifics. Also, once determined what you're running, the question probably ought to be posted on a more appropriate place within the forum. I'm new at this forum as well, but hope I can help you.
    Many thanks for your reply. Fortunately, I have sorted everything out. Thanks anyway.d