Unanswered: NEED HELP ERROR 26 in Microsoft SQL management Studio

Hi there,

i have trouble to connect remote server :

error code :

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)

Program Location:

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ct or(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions, SessionData reconnectSessionData, DbConnectionPool pool, String accessToken, Boolean applyTransientFaultHandling)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateC onnection(DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat eNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGe tConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryO penConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpe nConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(T askCompletionSource`1 retry)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCo mpletionSource`1 retry)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlStudio.Explorer. ObjectExplorerService.ValidateConnection(UIConnect ionInfo ci, IServerType server)
    at Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.ConnectionDlg.Co nnector.ConnectionThreadUser()

For additional information i use :

1. Window 10
    2. allready off my firewall n etc in google (still doesnt have the answer)
    3. microsoft SQL 2012
    4. With window Shared server (interserver company)

Please help to find my solution, Thank you very much

Provided Answers: 54
    Without knowing a good deal more than what is provided in your post, I can't give a simple answer but I can give you enough information that you can probably solve your own problem. About 95% of the times that I see this error, the problem lies in how the connect name is specified. Given the following:

Code:
    Name                     Description
    Bob                      The name of the SQL Instance
    Carol                    The Computer where Bob runs
    Ted                      The Domain that contains Carol
    Ted.Alice.com            The fully qualified domain name for Ted
    123.45.67.89             The IP address for Carol

Connect Name             Requires (in addition to UDP 1433, 1434, plus the port for Bob)
    123.45.67.89\Bob         Only the TCP/IP UDP connectivity above
    Carol.Ted.Alice.com\Bob  DNS
    Carol\Bob                Source computer member of Ted.Alice.com
    Pick the name that works best for you, although I recommend using the SQL Fully Qualified Name, which is Carol.Ted.Alice.com\Bob because it is the most flexible and least troublesome long term.

Note: There are literally hundreds of possible variations for the connect name. At least one of those variations will work around any connection issue that can be fixed (i.e. no connection string will work if the server is turned off, some problems can't be fixed from the client machine ). This is a VASTLY simplified explanation to make your choices clear and simple... If you have unusual problems, you may require a more unusual connect name to address those problems.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 1
    Go to SQL Server Configuration Manager and make sure that SQL Server Browser and SQLEXPRESS are started

Or take a look at this article: http://www.sqlserverlogexplorer.com/fix-error-code-26/