Unanswered: Audit Trail - Coding Problem

I need some help i am using an audit trail on a form that has two subforms and it don't appear to work on the subforms.

i also get the following error: "Object doesn't support this property or method" and another error on the subforms that is just a red X.

I have attached the codes for both, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Main Form Audit Trail.txt

SubForm Audit Trail.txt

Provided Answers: 59
    so what line of code generates the error message?
    what is the point of posting code if you don't make it clear where the error occurs?
    31 viewing of your post and no responses is a clear indication that there is something wrong with they way you are requesting assistance

Object doesn't support this property or method expressly tells you that an object varaible in your code does not 'understand' the method or property call.
    that could be because you need to include a reference to the object (ferisntance your code may use an outlook API library but it needs to be made availabel to the IDE via the references dialog).
    it could be that they type of object you are using no longer supports those methods. The got worked example of an audit trail for me is Allen Browne. His code is a fantastic resource but he stopped developing it a while back so it could be superseeded by newer versions of Access
    it could be you are using an illegal value to set a property. ie you are not supplying any or the wrong type of value to a property or method

first thing to do is to force explicit declaration of variable.
    Code:
    option explicit
    that will then tell you if there are any typo's spelling mistakes in your column names, control names or variables. do that for all code

next you need to find which line the code faults on
    investigate
    a what object that is
    b what property or method you are trying to set or read
    c provide you the basis of information to find out what is faulting in your code

if you don't understand coded that you see on the internet do no EVER blithely copy it into your codebase WITHOUT understandign what it is doing

the most likely reason is going tobe a mismatch between ADO and DAO recordsets... that always causes confusion
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton