Unhappy Unanswered: Longtion RADBuilder

Je suis nouveau dans le forum et je cherche des infos et des solutions pour Radbuilder.

les tutos donnes sur le net sont insuffisants, et j'aimerais avoir une requête pour faire le regroupement par date sur une table.

Merci.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by htmalbenur View Post
    Je suis nouveau dans le forum et je cherche des infos et des solutions pour Radbuilder.

les tutos donnes sur le net sont insuffisants, et j'aimerais avoir une requête pour faire le regroupement par date sur une table.

Merci.
    The attachment not to be available. Can you please resend it if possible

Thank you

help with RADBUILDER

je veux de l'aide parce que les tutos donnes par radbuilder ne sont pas suffisant. est-ce que vous avez d'autres tutos pdf sur radbuilder.

merci
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.gif  

je veux de l'aide parce que les tutos donnes par radbuilder ne sont pas suffisant. est-ce que vous avez d'autres tutos pdf sur radbuilder.

merci
    Oh...! language was a barer... I never knew about radbuilder but will have to look at it and see how i can help you.

thank you

Provided Answers: 2
    Hi
    After translating to english I believe you are after more information on Longtion Radbuilder. I spent some time experimenting with Application Bulider but certainly no expert. Apart from a few pages of printed documention and the examples on the web site I know of no other information. Do you have a specific question?
    Regards
    David
    Last edited by tamcind; 04-08-16 at 07:32.

How to export to exel

Hello David, I so happy you have some experience with radbuilder, I need to know how to export my database to exel and if it's possible to import exel to radbuilder too.

thx

Provided Answers: 59
    *** posts extracted from one in Brilliant DB ***
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

about user and group user

Hi Mr David

Do you think we can use Radbuilder with user and group user in a duplicate database.

I need to duplicate my database for 10 users different but I need to know if it's possible.

thx

Provided Answers: 2
    Hi again
    If you use a SQL OBDC data source, I would think that you could share with many users but not sure about local MDB. Another possibility might be the built in web server but never followed this path. Sorry can't be more help, if I get time I may revisit Longtion applications latter in year.
    Regards
    David

Hi;

You can connect Radbuilder to excel or you can connect Radbuilder with any database or flat file.

Also if you download the Application Builder from the Longtion.com you can use the examples database to create your user list and login it this is your idea.

Hi Mr David

Do you think we can use Radbuilder with user and group user in a duplicate database.

I need to duplicate my database for 10 users different but I need to know if it's possible.

thx

I try it but nothing. can you tell me how to export loginton to radbuilder after i finish to create the database.

Open Radbuilder and go to database and connect your database you created in .mdb file and connect.

Remember application builder or rad builder is not a database your database is Ms access or Sql.

open the database .mdb you use in application builder from radbuilder
    and then create your forms.

If you not undertand this instrucions then I link a video for you.

Here is the example video:
    https://youtu.be/qE8MwUvC57c

I try it but nothing. can you tell me how to export loginton to radbuilder after i finish to create the database.
    Last edited by dblong; 04-30-16 at 20:39.