Unanswered: Can Shrink Property of Report?

Good morning. I have a database report that is tied to a query that pulls data from several tables. The report gives the name of the club/activity and the name of the advisor and co-advisor for that club. My setup is as follows:

Activity Name Last Name First Name Email Job Category
    (Activity Table) (Contacts Tbl) (Contacts Tbl) (Contacts Tbl) (Contacts Tbl)

In addition to this setup, I have a 'transaction table' which ties together the unique identifier for the advisors (first name, last name) and the activity name from the activity table.

My problem is that the advisors may be involved with more than one club AND may hold more than one job category. For example, Joe Smith might be advisor for Drama Club and Co-Advisor for the Basketball Club. In addition to this, Joe might hold the title of 'teacher' and 'athletics'. For this reason, my report (advisor_coach_rpt) shows multiple lines of information for the same activity. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can eliminate the report lines that contain Joe Smith numerous times?

I solved this myself. The job category value was unnecessary, and so I deleted it from the query. The report looks perfect now. Simple solution to a complicated problem.