Unanswered: Simple Boat Rental Service Relationships

I'm building a webpage for a online boat rental service but I first want to work out the details in Microsoft Access. I need to establish a relationship between the customer and the boat they want to rent. They can rent as many boats as they want that are not already rented. For simplicity lets say the boat can be rented for only that day. A customer can also rent as many boats as he/she would like that are available.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	16882

I have three tables, Boat, Rent, and Customer. I'm going to collect the customers info and that individual will rent a boat and the BoatID will be assigned with that customer. Of the BoatID, its information (catagory, model, year, (?)availability(?) etc..) must remain associated with its BoatID.

So customer-->rent a boat-->boat will be unavailable for that day
    customer2-->rent the same boat the next day--> boat will be unavailable the next day

I need to establish these dependency's and relationships but I am a little rusty with working this stuff out. Any help would be much appreciated!

My only experience I have with DB was my Applied database concepts course I took but I'm only a computer scientist with my associates once I work this out I will be able to work it out the rest.

Red face Update

I worked it out slightly better, I cant figure out how I can prevent a boat from being rented out again between the same time slots using SQL if that's even possible. Maybe I would have to transverse through the boats rented hours with javascript to prevent the same boat from being rented again. Or I will have three time slots in a day they can rent the boat for. Here's what I have now in the attached image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	16883

Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to start setting up my webpage.

Open to full criticism.