channel, ESPN

Interprets and understands complex information as part of business opportunities. Conceives and develops systematic alternatives for mission critical projects that are broad in their scope of application.
Clearly articulates technical findings, issues, outcomes, and progress to immediate team members (including management), collaborating team members, and customer contacts. Gains approval of final systems design, ensuring that new and modified systems effectively meet requirements.
Troubleshoots complex system problems providing diagnosis and resolution.
Utilizes all aspects of the development cycle, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and future enhancements.
Ability to develop accurate, reliable and robust solutions that meet design specifications and anticipate future uses and enhancements.
Ability to anticipates and avoid most common problems; solve problems quickly and independently when they arise.
Extensive knowledge and experience developing applications using Oracle* Forms 11.x, Oracle*Reports 11.x.
Extensive knowledge and experience developing database solutions using Oracle 10.x, PL/SQL and SQL*Plus.
Skill requirements include: Experience with Unix shell scripting
Experience using SQL*Loader.
Experience using SQR a plus.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in I would love to schedule time for us discuss this opportunity further. If you are not currently open to discuss new opportunities I would appreciate any referrals that you can send my way.

Thanks and I look forward to chatting,

Jordan Arguello
National Talent Recruiter
PEAK Talent Search

T: (303) 946-0409
1311 South Ogden St
Denver, CO 80210
Jordan@peaktalentsearch.com