Data Warehousing, Data Integration in Healthcare Domain : Chicago, IL
More about the project details are given below:
Skills: Reporting, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Integration in Healthcare Domain
Location: Chicago, IL
Please find job description:-
1. Healthcare Domain knowledge especially in Reporting, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Integration etc.
2. The analyst will participate in the full project life cycle for implementing data warehouse solutions and will be responsible for analyzing and documenting user requirements for analysis and reporting.
3. Job will include, working with business subject matter experts (SMEs) on capturing business requirements, data analysis, developing functional specification documentation, providing support to the technical development team, managing the testing process, production deployment and post production support.
4. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and manage multiple task assignments in a cross-cultural team supporting different time zones.
5. Acts as day-to-day liaison between Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirement.
1. Strong background in healthcare industries, business process analysis, requirements, and design, as well as detailed functional design.
2. Ability to distill requirements on technical topics into written goals and stories without getting bogged down in the implementation details.
3. Must be able to handle multiple project and work closely with architect. Must have experience in gathering requirement for report and application.
Look forward to working with you, Thanks.