Oracle EBS System Admin Consultant Location: Tampa, FL
Oracle EBS System Admin Consultant
Location: Tampa, FL
Start Date: 06/06/2016
LOA: 3 months with likely extensions
A direct client of Robert Half is in urgent need of an The Oracle EBS Systems Administrator that is responsible for daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting, patching, security and issue resolution for the Oracle EBS 12.1.3 system, as well as the underlying Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. They will interact with project managers, consultants, developers and system application owners to resolve issues and meet organizational objectives. This position will be integral to assisting and resolving the technical issues, questions, and needs of various user groups.
· Interfaces with programming staff, operations staff, technical staff, and departmental clients and customers on all Oracle e-Business applications related issues and problems.
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and issues encountered by clients; suggest resolutions, and resolve those problems and issues including the documentation of procedures and problem resolutions.
· Manage concurrent programs and reports and schedule batch jobs.
· Performance monitoring and fine tuning of Oracle e-Business Suite.
· Test and monitor workflow processes.
· Knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite Architecture and Directory Structures.
· Knowledge of Oracle applications especially up to 12.1.3.
· Knowledge of standard Oracle reporting tools.
· Experience with TOAD or related database access tools.
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux, or CentOS in an enterprise environment required.
· Configure and manage networking in RedHat, Oracle, or CentOS systems
· Experience with server virtualization using VMWare