ORACLE APPS DBA : Good experience in cloning/database refreshes ( ERP and NON-ERP), Backup and Recovery (RMAN and hot backup) Hands on experience on Oracle Application patches and DB patches - Must have work on Schema

​Contract - 6mnths.
Rate 60/hr max
Location - SanJose

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (408) 707-1744, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Devinder Singh
E-Solutions Inc
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113
(408) 707-1744

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to e-Solutions Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.