Role: Sr .Net Security Engineer
Duration: 12+months

• The Sr. Security Engineer position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or Information services or equivalent experience.
• ASP/C# .Net developer needed for a project to develop a web based information security user interface.
• Requirement is to focus on Application development over to security engineering with proportionate involvement of 80% in front end; 20% in back end.

Must Have Skills:
• Experience using Microsoft .Net software development tools such as Visual Studio, C# and SQL Server a plus. Web services, JSON and VSS
• Strong ASP, C#, Visual Studio and IIS programming skills and the ability to develop and release code revisions in a timely manner.
• SSO, Okta, Site Minder, ISAM, TAM, Access Manager or Ping will be desirable
• Qualified candidates will demonstrate excellent communication and reporting skills and be able to effectively work within a project team.

Project Details:
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Ability to participate in all aspects of the software development process, including design, implementation, testing and deployment.
• Ability to identify and fix issues promptly.
• Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of secure coding best practices, secure software design, access management, software vulnerability analysis and the secure software development lifecycle.

If I missed your call, email is the best way to reach me. I will surly get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Atri
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville II, 60563 Chicago
Direct: 408-216-7063 | Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9717