Hi all,

I'm VERY new to SQL Server and databases as a whole and as such I am very clueless, so my apologies in advance for the stupid question. I've created a database and table in SSMS 2016 RC and now I want to try and connect it to a front-end that will allow me to insert values into the tables through a PHP web form (the front end doesn't exist yet, I'll be making it myself). I want to try doing it with a generic Apache/PHP setup on my local machine. I have some superficial idea of what to do once I can connect to the DB via PHP, however I have no idea where to obtain the relevant information from (perhaps I just don't know what to search for on Google because I wasn't able to find much useful info).

My question is this: if I have a server environment with a database already setup, how do I go about finding out information such as server IP, username, password, ports (and anything else I need to make a successful connection in PHP)?

DLL:
Code:
USE [Profiles]
GO
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[Profile]    Script Date: 23/06/2016 11:43:45 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Profile](
	[ID] [varchar](10) NULL,
	[FirstName] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[LastName] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[Sex] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[Town] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[Region] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[DOB] [date] NULL,
	[Ethnicity] [varchar](50) NULL,
	[Smoker] [bit] NULL,
	[LikesMen] [bit] NULL,
	[LikesWomen] [bit] NULL,
	[Height] [varchar](10) NULL,
	[Religion] [varchar](10) NULL,
	[MarriedBefore] [bit] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF
GO
Sample data:
Code:
INSERT INTO Profile 
(
	ID,
	FirstName,
	LastName,
	Sex,
	Town,
	Region,
	DOB,
	Ethnicity,
	Smoker,
	LikesMen,
	LikesWomen,
	Height,
	Religion,
	MarriedBefore
)

VALUES 
(
	'001',
	'John',
	'Doe',
	'Male',
	'Kings Hill',
	'Kent',
	'01/01/1960',
	'English',
	'0',
	'0',
	'1',
	'171',
	'Protestant',
	'0'
);
My end goal is to have a dynamic web page that will connect to the database and allow me to insert and retrieve data from the database via an HTML web form. Any kind of tips on how this can be achieved would also be greatly appreciated. I don't need specific examples (though they wouldn't hurt), I just want someone to point me in the right direction.