Unanswered: New Soccer Referee League in Access

Hello,

I am trying to create a database for a soccer referee league in Microsoft Access. I am kind of stuck and need a little help with the statements and how I should link the tables together to get the invoice report created.

Table 1

• Employee Name
    • Email
    • Credit Debit (This is if they owe the association for games paid on field but have not paid the dues. Which is 10% of game refereed)
    • Home Phone
    • Cell Phone
    • City

Payment Table -Table 2

• Division - (Different pay for each division)
    • Main Referee- 50% of division pay goes to the main referee
    • Assistant Referee - The other 50% goes to the Assistant referees (25% of division pay)
    • Assistant Referee 2- (25% of division pay)
    • Payment Type - ((0 or 1) (1 means the payment will be given from the association. 0 is for games they get paid on field but will need to pay the 10% of the Pay depending on the main ref or assistant ref.)

Schedule Table – Table 3

• Date
    • Time
    • Field
    • Division
    • Main Ref
    • Assistant Ref
    • Assistant Ref

Here is the breakdown of the statement field with descriptions.

• Date: Dates worked
    • Time: Time of Match
    • Field: Field refereed on
    • DIV: This is the league of the match Age and Division. (This is where the payment comes from)
    • R/AR: R is for the Main Referee, AR is for the other 2 Assistant Referees. (Employees sometimes are the main refs and other times they get the assistant ref position. This is marked on the schedule.)
    • Game Fee: Comes from the Division pay
    • Assn Fee: This is based on the pay of the Game Fee and it’s a 10% fee. Members of the board do not pay this fee
    • Debit: This is if they owe the board or not. Referees get paid on the field for some games and others they don’t (This is marked on the schedules when given games). We know when they pay on field or not from the schedule. The debit would come from the payments they have collected on field but not yet paid the association fees.
    • Credit: This is the calculation of the (Game fee – Assn Fee + Debit = Credit)
    • Subtotal: Just calculates the fields and that is how much they get paid.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	16976

Provided Answers: 5
    what are the PK and FK
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008
    MYLE
    YOUR PASSWORD IS JUST LIKE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DON'T SHARE IT.

?

What do you mean by PK and FK?

Provided Answers: 59
    Pk primary key
    Fk foreign key. A foreign keyvis a value that references the same value in a 'parent' tabke where it is unique and the pk of that parent table

Access

Duh... here is the break down of the relationships I've created in access. Please let me know if any of the connections that don't sense or what i should correct.

Should the "Employee Table" be in a relationship other then the Debit_credit table?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	16977

One other question... How do I calculate the percentage of the payment in a Query?

= 0.100 * Payment (This would be the 10% fee i am trying to create for the query.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Query.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	16978

Thanks again!