Unanswered: SQL Server 2008 R2 internal memory error

running sql server 2008r2 standard SP3 65bit - 8 GB memory max

One of our Applications is failing with this error:

Code:
    ERROR : (6784 | 6960) : (IS | INT_KOCPROD) : node01_KOCPROD : LM_36488 : Session task instance [s_DataSync_CNTCT_UPDT_MM2ING_STG_To_MQ] : [REP_12400 Repository Error (Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0: There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.
    SQL State: 42000 Native Error: 701
    State: 123 Severity: 17
    SQL Server Message: There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.

Database driver error...
    Function Name : Execute
    SQL Stmt : SELECT DISTINCT T.TASK_ID, T.SUBJECT_ID FROM OPB_TASK T, OPB_SESSION S, OPB_VALIDATE V, OPB_MAPPING M, OPB_WIDGET_INST I, OPB_SRC R, OPB_USER_GROUP U WHERE T.IS_VISIBLE = ? AND T.TASK_ID = S.SESSION_ID AND T.VERSION_NUMBER = S.VERSION_NUMBER AND T.TASK_ID IN (345) AND T.TASK_TYPE = 68 AND U.ID = ? AND U.TYPE = 1 AND S.MAPPING_ID = M.MAPPING_ID AND (M.IS_VISIBLE <> 2 OR (M.IS_VISIBLE = 2 AND M.CHECKOUT_USER_ID = U.ID)) AND I.MAPPING_ID = M.MAPPING_ID AND I.VERSION_NUMBER = M.VERSION_NUMBER AND I.WIDGET_TYPE = 1 AND R.SRC_ID = I.WIDGET_ID AND V.SUBJECT_ID = R.SUBJ_ID AND V.OBJECT_TYPE = I.WIDGET_TYPE AND V.OBJECT_ID = R.SRC_ID AND V.VERSION_NUMBER = R.VERSION_NUMBER AND V.INV_UTC > T.UTC_LAST_SAVED AND V.INV_TYPE = 1 AND T.IS_VALID = 1 AND (R.IS_VISIBLE <> 2 OR (R.IS_VISIBLE = 2 AND R.CHECKOUT_USER_ID = U.ID)) )]
    Errors from the SQL Server log attached. Can anyone help?
    Attached Files Attached Files