Unanswered: Relational field with additional quantity of records

Hello,
    Sorry for bad English. I am a novice in Brilliant and I need a help, please. There is a set of records "product", in which one of the fields - the quantity of items in stock. I create the record type "order". How to make the entry "order" to enter not only the different entries from the "product", but the quantity of each item? And that then can be processed, such as to write off the goods from the stock after order fulfillment?
    Thank you.
    Vic.

Hi again.
    Maybe I put it is not clear. I'll try to make it easier. For example, there is a certain number of different fruits on the stock. Database has a set of records containing two fields: name and number in stock. There are orders, which may include a different number of different fruits. How to make the order form, which can be added, for example, 10 apples, 4 bananas and 5 pears to the order? Or 15 pears and 5 apples? That is, not only to add the entry "apple", but 10 apples? With many-to-many relational field I can only add an entry "apple" but the amount tied to it in the order? I think this is a very common task. Is Brilliant Database do not know how?

Thanks.
    Vic.