Lightbulb Unanswered: Activate Opthint for dynamic SQL on DB2 z/OS

Hello everybody,

i hope to get some help on this. Does anyone know how to set the opthint to "YES" for a dynamic SQL on
    a db2 z/OS Host?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

DBN00B

No one got an idea?

Provided Answers: 3
    yes, the knowledge center has explicit instructions on how to do this task. Follow the documentation and you will be fine.

Would you please stop being rude and acting stupid?
    If you are so smart, then please let me at least know where those instructions are, because i did not find them. That is why i asked here

Provided Answers: 3
    not sure how what I wrote here is considered rude. You may want to stay away from personal attacks on a public forum as well. If you wish to call me or someone else names/epitaphs, you might want to do that via a personal mail/msg or a phone call, I'm sure my number is on one of the threads out there. Doing it on a public forum such as this just makes you seem rather unprofessional and future employers may run across it when they google your name.

As I stated, the knowledge center will step you through everything you need to do in order to use the OPTHINT function, it may take clicking on some subordinate pages, but you can start here:
    http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledge...ablehints.html

Also, just googling OPTHINTs for dynamic SQL you come across this link on IDUG asking your same question. A few of the responses to this thread are useless, but if you scroll down just a bit Glen Sanderson gives a detailed step by step here at:
    http://www.idug.org/p/fo/et/thread=18320