Unanswered: Part Time Student - Need help troubleshooting

Hello everyone. First post here. I've searched but haven't found anything that has helped me so far.

I am a Part Time Student in an IT department while I am going to school for my CS degree. I am getting this error:
    Detail: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1224N The database manager is not able to accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has terminated the specified request because of an error or a forced interrupt. SQLSTATE=55032

I have not encountered this error before. A little back story, my company has ColdFusion websites on 4 servers running Windows Server 2008. I was tasked with migrating to Windows Server 2012 R2. ColdFusion version is 11, and has stayed the same. I am getting this error code intermittently. Most of the time the connection works fine, but 2-3 times a day it throws this errors, and the users freak out.

I'm not sure what I need to do, I have the data source set up correctly in CF admin, I added the ODBC connection on the server. Like I said, it works most of the time, only throwing this error 2-3 times a day.

Thank you

Provided Answers: 9
    You'd have to take a look at the diaglog on the DB server to see why connection was refused. Or could be somewhere on the way to the db server and your local client timed out.

Provided Answers: 11
    maybe querytimeoutinterval if long running queries or connecttimeout.. see infocenter db2 for details bout these settings
    or maybe the server forces inactive connections
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5-V11 Fundamentals- DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be