Thread: Error#:2000

Answered: Error#:2000

Greetings!

Every time when I try to start mysql, I'm getting an error message in mysql : Error#:2000 How to get rid of this error? Could anyone suggest me a proper way how to repair mysql?

2. Best Answer
    Posted by vidmar33

"Hello,
    If you are connecting to a remote database server, you may have to contact the host to have you IP address added to the allowed list. The remote server may be set to disallow connections from unknown hosts. If it useless try this app https://www.repairtoolbox.com/mysqlrepair.html
    This program for fixing MyISAM and InnoDB databases in Windows"

Is there someone who can help with this issue?

weejas is offline Grumpy old man (training)
    Provided Answers: 18
    If you're having a problem with MySQL, why have you posted in the MS Access forum? Also, expecting an answer in four hours isn't realistic.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.
    Beers earned: 2

Provided Answers: 1
    Hello,
    If you are connecting to a remote database server, you may have to contact the host to have you IP address added to the allowed list. The remote server may be set to disallow connections from unknown hosts. If it useless try this app https://www.repairtoolbox.com/mysqlrepair.html
    This program for fixing MyISAM and InnoDB databases in Windows

I want to say thank you for taking the time to share how to go about fixing this.