Unanswered: Backup compress aborts with SQL1224

Hello

I have a DB2 v10.1 FP5 ESE. The Operatingsystem is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4

For a few weeks it is no more possible to run a backup (online or offline) with the Option "compress"
    The backup starts but fails after having copied about 70 % with Error SQL1224

Here are the command and the message: (the backup is run with the instance user)

01/03/2017 08:45:21 backup db VMRXAT14 online compress include logs
    01/03/2017 09:00:29 SQL1224N The database manager is not able to accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has terminated the specified request because of an error or a forced interrupt. SQLSTATE=55032

In the db2diag.log there is no further message

What could be the reason of the issue?

Thanks in advance

==> more Iinformation:
    A Backup without compression runs fine.

I can back up each tablespace separatly with compression, but for the biggest one (about 65 GBytes) the backup fails (SQL1224N)

May be the compression library (libdb2compr.so) is corrupt, but how can I check it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I could solved the Problem:
    some developers created a threshod (SYSCAT.THRESHOLDS) to force all sessions that runs more than 15 minutes because of some batches running more than 24 hozurs . So the backup aborted after 15 minutes..
    I extended the threshold to 150 minutes, the backup ran successfully last night

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by Stravinsky; 01-05-17 at 04:39.