I have a fairly complex code, that essentially just pulls a lot of sum results. It is to output productivity results to managers. I have a base table of data I want to do some changes to and I need to put the first column as the % of productivity, such as below. For simplicity sake lets suggest all the data is stored in a table called training.

Productivity | Units | Trainees | Sessions
90% | 100 | 10 | 10
80% | 100 | 10 | 10
70% | 100 | 10 | 10
60% | 100 | 10 | 10

As you can see the other columns all the data is the same, all I need to do is change the Productivity row. The only way i know how to output this is using UNION, like the below

Code:
SELECT '90%' AS Productivity, COUNT(units.training) AS Units, COUNT(trainees.training) AS Trainees, COUNT(session.training) AS Sessions
FROM training
UNION
SELECT '80%' AS Productivity, COUNT(units.training) AS Units, COUNT(trainees.training) AS Trainees, COUNT(session.training) AS Sessions
FROM training
UNION
SELECT '70%' AS Productivity, COUNT(units.training) AS Units, COUNT(trainees.training) AS Trainees, COUNT(session.training) AS Sessions
FROM training
UNION
SELECT '60%' AS Productivity, COUNT(units.training) AS Units, COUNT(trainees.training) AS Trainees, COUNT(session.training) AS Sessions
FROM training
Unfortunately the platform I am using the output the results doesn't allow me to create tables etc to store the data, so I cant really see any other way than the above. I know it is incredible redundant having the same code repeated 4 times just to change the first column, so any help or ideas would be great!

Thanks