Database design for leveled characters

I have characters I want to store in a database. Each character has attributes. The thing that makes it difficult for me is that each character has different attributes depending on their level.

For example:
    Character A
    - Level = 1
    - Hitpoints = 100
    - Mana = 50

and then later they could upgrade:
    Character A
    - Level = 2
    - Hitpoints = 120
    - Mana = 60

I have a bunch of different characters and some go up to level 13. I feel like I should have each character be its own Table. Does that sound like a good solution or should I organize it differently?

All character's should be in the same table.

This should like a spreadsheet solution, but you could build a players table with the attribute information tied to their field. Unless all level 2 characters get the same hit point etc then you could build out an attribute table 1 - 20 level for instance and assign a PK to the table. Then you could have a FK on the players table that ties to the attribute field each time the player is updated.

I would personally build a stand alone table and just put the information all together. The attributes provide a fact about your key, the character id. (I think)

Database design for leveled characters

Hi kim

Good Morning....

Your Question for the best Web Design Software in 2015.i would Reccommended you Web Studio 5.0.

Which Have a Some good features.

Have a good Friday......

wics