Unanswered: DB2: strange warning message ERRORCODE=4461, SQLSTATE=01000

Hi,
    I have a strange warning message in logs, I couldn't find any appropriate information on the Internet(

Maybe somebody has already encountered the similar problem, will be very grateful.
    The message is following:
    "CTGDIJ079W SQL warning encountered from prepared SQL statement: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlWarning: [jcc][10223][10836][3.69.49] Input data type mismatch, see chained exceptions; will retry execution using describe input information.
    Please change application to use an input data type that matches the database column type as required by JDBC semantics. ERRORCODE=4461, SQLSTATE=01000"

Provided Answers: 5
    The Java application is trying to use a column is a table with the wrong data type. Something like the column in the table is a VARCHAR and the application is trying to use it as an INTEGER. The application needs to be fixed.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ARWinner View Post
    The Java application is trying to use a column is a table with the wrong data type. Something like the column in the table is a VARCHAR and the application is trying to use it as an INTEGER. The application needs to be fixed.

Andy
    Thanks a lot for the answer, I've checked the application, and the only difference in data type is using BIGINT instead of INTEGER, could it be the problem?

Provided Answers: 5
    You should trace the application to see what line of code is causing the warning.

Andy