Unanswered: Linking Brilliant Databases Together

Can anybody assist,

I want to link 4 brilliant database together, let me explain.

I need a single database to hold main customer information, i would like a number of databases to import data from that single database. Such information as name, address, contact, telephone fields. I would like to use a import database field by field from the main single external database.

I have tried to do this by a few different method such as 'Simple Rational Field' etc but no joy yet.

Any advice very welcome. Thanks

As far as I have tried there is no way to work with more as one Database at the same time. All needed information must be stored in one database at all.
    Try to get Support from Brilliant Database. Maybe - if they answer - there is a unknown solution available.
    Good luck, not many people around here who are still using Brilliant Database.

Thanks!

I agree with your reply, like you mention receiving any type of support from Brilliant Database is near impossible.

I will send him a email for a solution, like most companies they are happy to take your money but after that they don't want to know you.

Thanks.

I recently email a support ticket, but as normal it was ignored.

Over the years i have bought a number of server and workplace licences as i do like the software, so have put a fair amount of money into it. The support is very very poor, even if there main website had a better support page to explain common problems that would help but no!

I will not upgrade to v11, until support is much much better. Start off by answering support tickets!

I am looking into other database software, may be switching away from Brilliant/Binary software.

Same experience as I have had.
    Same decission as I have had.

Please let us know if you have a suitable solution.

At the moment I am testing MyVisualDatabase, but to have all features you need to write a script in Delphi.

Easy as Delphi is, I am estimating that I will fully switch to Embarcadero Delphi Enterprise (which is expensive) or to Lazarus/Free Pascal (which is free).
    Both are working and if the build in report generator is not enough you can switch to full version of Fastreport. And both "full" solutions support various database engines.
    Makes development slow, but a reliable company/community is behind these products.