Exclamation Unanswered: Passing Different Language data in a Parameter.?

Hi ,

I am creating a procedure in which i have a parameter which can come in 3 Language: German, English, Chinese.

and than i am using that parameter in the LIKE work to get the data from the tables.

But whenever i calling the procedure with English parameter its working fine but for chinese it always Return END of File Reached.

(
    IN PARM_COUNTRY_CD CHAR(5),
    IN PARM_WHOISWHOID VARCHAR(9),
    IN PARM_LANG_CD CHAR(2),
    IN PARM_DATA VARCHAR(1000) CCSID UNICODE
    )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LANGUAGE SQL
    DYNAMIC RESULT SETS 2
    PARAMETER CCSID UNICODE
    BEGIN

those are my parameters?

Provided Answers: 27
    Give more facts
    Your DB2-server version and fixpack and operating-system name
    Your database codeset and territory, the CCSID of the tables referenced by the stored procedure
    The locale on the DB2-server and the DB2-client
    Your DB2-client type that runs the CALL to this stored procedure (DB2-client version, jdbc driver type/version), and the application-code-page.
    You need to check if codepage translation is happening, and if so where, and whether the translation is doing what you assume.
    You can debug the stored procedure to dump the hex value of the parameter that can have natural-language values, then check if that hex value is what you think it should be and how it compares to the hex value in the column of interest.