GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT

I have to create an equipment configuration management DB (ISO 10007:2003) which will have to manage 178 items call SRU divided on 5 major family call LRU

The Main Equipment is compose of
1st LRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 This LRU included 2 SRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 We can replace SRU
 We can replace the full LRU
2nd LRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 This LRU included 18 SRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 We can replace SRU
3rdLRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 This LRU included 111 SRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 We can replace SRU
4th LRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 This LRU included 41 SRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 We can replace SRU
5th LRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 This LRU included 6 SRU identify its 5 letters ID ,its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
 We can replace SRU
Now what I need to survey:
1. the history of the Main Equipment configuration and the history of each LRU configuration (actually when we replace one LRU or one SRU on it) but also the evolution of each SRU with will have effect on the LRU
2. the testing history of each equipment
3. the repair history of each equipment and of each SRU

to be clearer I have to be able to know that my
equipment
ID : MV632
DESIGNATION : MUSTANG V6 3.2L
Part Number : M56951-77
Serial Number : 1258
Logistic Evolution : 00

 One LRU
o ID : MOTOR
o DESIGNATION : Motor V6
o Part Number : X56947JE
o Serial Number : 254
o Logistic Evolution : 00
 Have been tested on car MUSTANFG V6.3.2
• ID MV632
• DESIGNATION : MUSTANG V6 3.2L
• M56951-77
• SN 1258
• LE 00
• DATE OF TEST : DECEMBER 25TH 2016
• OPERATION NUMBER 2016-058
• Status FAIL
 Have been replace by
• ID MOTOR
• DESIGNATION : Motor V6
• PN X56947QR
• SN 265
• LE 00
• DATE OF TEST : DECEMBER 25TH 2016
• OPERATION NUMBER 2016-059
• Status PASS

 Than the LRU Have been send for repair to factory level
• ID MOTOR
• PN X56947JE
• SN 254
• LE 00
• Date of factory shipment
 That the LRU Have been updated
• ID MOTOR
• PN X56947QR
• SN 254
• LE 00
o Because the SRU
 ID INJEC
 DESIGNATION INJECTION SYSTEM
 PART NUMBER 45INJ67AB
 SERIAL NUMBER 25875
 Logistic Evolution 00
• HAVE been update and the new PART NUMBER is 45INJ67AC
• Logistic Evolution 01

o I have to be able to present to my company and to my customer all detail of test and configuration modification historically since 2001
o To this equipment configuration management, we will attach a TEST DATA BASE which will manage all the test and preventive maintenance perform on each Equipment or LRU for some case
o A DATA BASE concerning the shipment and the return from repair of Equipment or LRU or SRU
o A data base Concerning the Time Use of each Equipment that will give us also the time between failure of each LRU or of each SRU
Where are my problems:
So far, I do not arrive to create the main DB “equipment configuration management”
Do I have to create a table for each SRU with its ID, its DESIGNATION, Its Part Number, Its Serial Number and Its Logistic Evolution
But how to manage an evolution of the PN or the LE for a SRU, I mean by that to have for 1 SRU the same ID , the same DESIGNATION, but different Part Number, same Serial Number and different Logistic Evolution
Than do I have to create a table for each LRU with include all SRU of the LRU and to move all of them on one time when I change the LRU SN on the Equipment Configuration
Than do I have to create a table for each a table for each Equipment with will refer to all LRU table
Actually, each Designation may have to manage 1 to 3 PN 1 to 10 LE and near 50 SN
And one of my main goal it’s to have something at the end very easy to use for my technician so they don’t lose time on data manipulation

With windows like that:
ID DESIGNATION PART NUMBER SERIAL NUMBER L.E.

IN GREEN THE ONLY ACTION THEY WILL HAVE TO USE TO UPDATE THE EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION

And in a 2nd time i will create the relation between all table «equipment configuration management», « test table», «repair table», «shipment table», «time use table”

Thanks for all the help you can provide me

i'm a total 54 years old DATA BASE beginners

i Have download DBASE 11 but i know that i will have to deliver my project on MYSQL to be accepted by my company DSI this is an other story

for the moment i wish to be able to start something than to improve it

i have only 3 months to make it work

All my best to any one who agree to spend time to teach me and help me on my project