Unanswered: error loading 12.5.4 backup to ASE 16

hi guys,

I'm trying to load ASE Linux 12.5.4 backup to ASE16 SP02 Linux 64 bit. unfortunately. I'm encountering error 691 upon getting online database. It seems that i have system table issues that ASE fail to do its job. any thoughts on how to resolve this error.

below is the sample error log after loading database and bringing the DB online.

Recovery of database 'TESTDB' will undo incomplete nested top actions.
    Server Message: Number 691, Severity 20
    Server 'LOCALHOST', Line 1:
    Encountered invalid logical page '0' while accessing database 'TESTDB' (4), object 'sysgams' (14), index 'sysgams' (0), partition 'sysgams_14' (14). This is an internal system error. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
    Server Message: Number 691, Severity 20
    Encountered invalid logical page '0' while accessing database 'TESTDB' (4), object 'sysgams' (14), index 'sysgams' (0), partition 'sysgams_14' (14). This is an internal system error. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
    Server Message: Number 3445, Severity 10
    ASE could not bring database 'TESTDB' online.

I'm nowhere to found the solutions or issues related to my problem on the internet.

Hoping for your assistance.

version gap

The version gap is so big. The core architecture got changed so much since 15 and 12.5.4 is the the last version for the old structure. would you mind send your dump file or put somewhere for me to download and I can help you to try

Provided Answers: 1
    You will have to go through intermediate upgrades.
    12.5.4 - 15
    15 - 15.7
    15.7 to 16

Perhaps to make it faster you can skip the intermediate one, and try 15 to 16. But if i recall a lot of changes happened from 15.5 to 15.7.