Unanswered: SQL Server compatibility issue help

I have an application that's in the deployment phase. I used Visual Studio 2015 and LocalDb for my application. When I converted it to an installer for a 32-bit machine and installed it on a 32-bit machine, the interface runs fine, but there's an error. It goes something like: "The database cannot be opened because it is version 852. This version supports 782." I have searched for three days for solutions and one I found recommended having the database server the same for all machines. I can't do that because my machine is 32-bit and can't install any 64-bit applications and software. My plan is to lower the version of LocalDb in the machine where I have made the application. I don't know how to do that yet though. Is this procedure good? If not, are there any other alternatives? What should I install? Client PC is also 32-bit. Are there any helpful solutions?
    <br />
    What I've tried:
    1. I tried to install LocalDB 2014 x86 on my 64-bit PC so that I can make a database that's also compatible with a 32-bit PC. Sadly, it didn't work because LocalDB 2014 x86 isn't compatible with my 64-bit PC. <br />
    2. Attempted to uninstall SQL Server 2016 but it won't uninstall. <br />
    3. Installed SQL Server 2014 on my machine, but still had no effect.

Provided Answers: 17
    So, the basic problem you have found is that the version of the LocalDB and the version of the destination server are out of sync. The LocalDB instance is SQL 2016, while the destination is SQL 2014. (reference link: https://sqlserverbuilds.blogspot.com...-versions.html). The real solution is to upgrade the destination server to SQL 2016.

I am not sure why the first two things you tried failed. You may have had to uninstall the existing LocalDB instance before you can replace it. I am guessing the third thing you tried resulted in a new instance being installed on the machine, but it is running in parallel with the LocalDB instance. Check in Services, you will probably see two SQL Server services.

Provided Answers: 1

upgrade

SQL versions are like time travel. You can't go back. A file can be copied from an older server to a newer one but you cannot go from a newer to the older.

You either need to upgrade the destination server to 2016 (preferred) or you will have to uninstall 2016 locally, install 2014, and recreate your db locally.

SQL Server https://www.janbasktraining.com/onli...erver-training get training of SQL server and certification.