Unanswered: B2 10.5 FP7 - A database has a roll forward "last transaction date" in far future!

Input database alias = LASERTST Number of members have returned status = 1

Member ID = 0 Rollforward status = not pending Next log file to be read = Log files processed = S0019682.LOG - S0019682.LOG Last committed transaction = 2033-03-28-23.29.30.000000 UTC

I cannot do a restore unless I restore to the END of LOGS. How can I set the last committed transaction to a realistic date/time?

Provided Answers: 27
    What is the message you get if you rollforward to end of logs ? (You can restore to a point in time <= the last committed transaction). Not sure why the source-database backup put that value , but try corroborating the value with the source-database/db2ckbkp etc.

Rollforward in time ...

Quote Originally Posted by db2mor View Post
    What is the message you get if you rollforward to end of logs ? (You can restore to a point in time <= the last committed transaction). Not sure why the source-database backup put that value , but try corroborating the value with the source-database/db2ckbkp etc.
    That *is* the message I get when I SUCCESSFULLY execute a ROLLFORWARD to the END OF LOGS. The problem is that is my only choice, as somehow the last committed transaction high water mark is in 2033.

Provided Answers: 27
    What is the message you get if you try rolling forward to a valid PIT ?