Thread: School related

Unanswered: School related

Dear professionals,

i'm doing a school tutorial and i came across a relational algebra question but i do not know how to do it.

Please advise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails relational algebra.PNG  

Provided Answers: 1
    What have you managed to do so far? (People on this forum will help and advise but won't do your homework for you )
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

School related

Hi. In school i need to do a wanted poster for mai yellow card number and my number is 5. we need to write anything related to 5. Literally anything. Im not creative though : so i needs halp. I have number of fingers and dollars so far.

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enriquenup View Post
    Hi. In school i need to do a wanted poster for mai yellow card number and my number is 5. we need to write anything related to 5. Literally anything. Im not creative though : so i needs halp. I have number of fingers and dollars so far.
    What has this to do with Oracle??? This is a forum for Oracle Databases, not a homework help site.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Off topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Enriquenup View Post
    You do realize that this is a forum "specifically" dedicated for oracle, dont you?