Unanswered: Using a Category Field to save specific reports or Specific Pages of a report to PDF

I am creating a database in MS-Access to manage product specifications. Some products have overlapping specifications and some are unique.

My initial approach to this problem was to create multiple reports. For Example: an extension cord specification needs copper, compound and plug information. This information is also needed for a power strip specification, as well as other information that is ONLY pertinent to power strips. Currently I have created multiple reports for the different products. Is it possible to save multiple reports into a pdf for the same part number?

I know I can create a long report that is split on different pages, this method could work if I could save or print certain pages depending on the product or its category. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have shown in the picture below a portion of the forms (since turned into reports because I realized reports are for displaying information) and how some information is relevant only to the product class.

I know I could create reports for a basis of every category of inventory, but then I would have to create a full specification report for over 10 product categories, I am trying to streamline and reduce the amount of front end work required to generate specs from our database.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-07_7-37-14.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	17430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-07_7-36-44.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	17431

weejas is offline Grumpy old man (training)
    Provided Answers: 18
    What's the table structure for the database? It sounds like this might need some rework in order to get the information that you require.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.
    Beers earned: 2

Prime Product Source.zip

I have attached a basic example of what I have so far.

In the table PrimeWireSample, There is a field titled "category", I would like to use this field to either print a specific report to pdf, or to print certain pages of a report to pdf (i.e. only applicable pages).

weejas is offline Grumpy old man (training)
    Provided Answers: 18
    Your ZIP file is coming up as corrupted - can't open it.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.
    Beers earned: 2