\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi All,
\r\n
\r\nI am a student currently investigating some research that I will need to do for some big data analysis on 2 databases from PHP.. I will be looking to test the execution times and performance testing between the 2 databases. My aim is to make an application using PHP that will pick up data from both MySQL and Mongodb and will show me results etc how quick it takes to register a user into both databases and whats quicker and more so you get the gist on what I am aiming to do..
\r\n
\r\nI wanted to know whether someone could help me and tell me where I can find some dummy big data that is sufficient and to implement into MySQL and MongoDB so I can test early on while I am in the research stage of my project. I need the data to be the same data in both of the databases so its a fair analysis of whats going on,
\r\n
\r\nI hope to hear from you all
\r\n
\r\nCafcfan123
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[6649880] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 24x7servermanage is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n StackOverflow publishes a database that could be used for testing. It\'s a fast download using BitTorrent since there\'s a lot of seeders.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[6649725] = "6649880,6649880"; pn[0] = ",6649725"; pn[6649880] = "6649725,6649725"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[368596] = "Cafcfan123"; pu[361167] = "24x7servermanage"; // -->

Threaded View

Unanswered: Dummy Data for MongoDB and MySQL

Hi All,

I am a student currently investigating some research that I will need to do for some big data analysis on 2 databases from PHP.. I will be looking to test the execution times and performance testing between the 2 databases. My aim is to make an application using PHP that will pick up data from both MySQL and Mongodb and will show me results etc how quick it takes to register a user into both databases and whats quicker and more so you get the gist on what I am aiming to do..

I wanted to know whether someone could help me and tell me where I can find some dummy big data that is sufficient and to implement into MySQL and MongoDB so I can test early on while I am in the research stage of my project. I need the data to be the same data in both of the databases so its a fair analysis of whats going on,

I hope to hear from you all

Cafcfan123