Provided Answers: 2

Answered: Move records from Relational field to Relational field of same master record

Hello All,
    I have a system for quoting glass panels and hardware. It Works fine, however each panel needs a lot of configurations, which is fine, but most orders take several panels of different sizes with same general glass configuration (Glass type, thickness, corners, edge work), sometimes our customers send us list by Excel file. So in order to speed up quotation I want to do the following:
    In the Quotation folder, add a new relational field, called quick list with only sizes for a configuration, fill the list with data, and then with a button it asks me for all configuration, which is same for all panels of the quick list, and then adds at once to the Quotation detail.
    My database is too big to upload, so I prepared a very simple database. I ask for help for the Button on the quotation form, the idea is to move from QuoteQuicklist relational field to QuoteDetail relational field. My problem is that after copying, only the last record is copied and the relational field is not corrected.MyDBApp2.zip
    Thank you very much for your valuable help.
    Best regards,
    Ernesto
    Guatemala

2. Best Answer
    Posted by mecm

"Hello,
    After playing a lot of time I could solve it with help of a query.
    Best regards,
    Ernesto
    Guatemala"

Provided Answers: 2
    Hello,
    After playing a lot of time I could solve it with help of a query.
    Best regards,
    Ernesto
    Guatemala