Unhappy Unanswered: Missing sql80.col

Hi...

during an installation of SQL Server 2000 I got the message that the file sql80.col cannot be copied. Can someone please mail it to me or tell me where I can find it.

Thanks

sql80.col

Perhaps this information from Microsoft will help...

If English Query is not installed with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, the Help system will access English Query Books Online, Eqdoc.chm, instead of SQL Server Books Online, SQL80.col. However, both documentation files contain essentially the same material about English Query and both provide context-sensitive (F1) Help for English Query. Regardless of the installation scenario, English Query Books Online is available from the English Query program group.

Thanks for the reply, but that's not it. It's a simple matter of damaged CD media, so file cannot be copied. Since only one file is damaged, I don't want to send the disk back, that would take quite a while. I just need someone to send it to me. It should be in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Books' folder. If you have it, please mail it to the following address:

luksa@bigfoot.com

or just attach it in the forum message.

Thanks

Hello,

Even i have the same problem. I couldnt find the file SQL80.col. If you have got that file please forward it to me.

I would really appreciate you if you could send me the file. Please send it
    to ss53@uakron.edu

thanks

sivaraj

Originally posted by AgentSmith
    Thanks for the reply, but that's not it. It's a simple matter of damaged CD media, so file cannot be copied. Since only one file is damaged, I don't want to send the disk back, that would take quite a while. I just need someone to send it to me. It should be in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Books' folder. If you have it, please mail it to the following address:

luksa@bigfoot.com

or just attach it in the forum message.

Thanks

BOL can be downloaded from MS.
    This is from a standard installation (not SP3).
    Attached Files Attached Files