Unhappy Unanswered: Problem - Printing blank pages

I am constructing an Access 2000 DB and am experiecnceing problems with blank pages printing. I have a large report that contains numerous subreports. One of the subreports also contains a subreport of its own which is a pie chart (Ms Graph). Ever since adding the pie chart subreport, the main report prints a blank page to the printer whenever you preview the main report. This is extremely frustrating as every time I view the report in preview or layout mode a blank page prints.

Does anyone know how to stop this blank page printing.

The blank page even prints if you preview the pie chart subreport on its own.

Assistance greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you just have some blank space on your pie chart report that runs past the margin. Try shrinking your report to fit exactly around your pie chart.

Hope this helps,

Melanie

Angry

the problem is not with blank space. the report is the exact size of the pie chart. the problem is as soon as you view the report a blank page prints out - even if you do not select print yourself. Also, when you use this report as a subreport, every time you change pages in the main report, a blank page prints. when you remove the pie chart, you can view the main report no problems.