Unanswered: How to get DDL for triggers and grants

Hi Friends,
    I am using DB2 6.1 for Unix. I have a database which contains some tables, views and trigers. I want to copy the same database to a different environment. Using DB2LOOK we can get a DDL for all tables, views and constraints. But we also need triggers and grants. Can somebody suggest how to extract the information related to triggers and grants from our current database in an automated way.

ddl for grants

Modify your db2look command line parms...

db2look -d dbname -u creator.id -e -a -x -c -o outfile.ddl

This will get you everything including grants.

Try the following to obtain your triggers.

select * from sysibm.systriggers

or

describe table sysibm.systriggers

Hi dcronin,

Many thanks for information.....I found out one more way to get the required DDL statments which will be helpful for other guys. DB2 7.1 DB2LOOK utility is having options to create DDL statements for triggers also. So What I did is, I cataloged my 6.1 database from a 7.1 DB2 client and issued DB2LOOK on my database and captured the complete DDL for my database (including triggers).

Many thanks for your information. I found out one more way to get the required information. DB2 7.1 DB2LOOK will create DDL statements for triggers also. So what I did is I have cataloged my 6.1 database from a 7.1 DB2 client and issued DB2LOOK and captured the complete DDL statements(including triggers).