Unanswered: oracle internet database

What are the Oracle tools required to establish an internet banking service??
    thanks

it depends on what you mean for internet banking...
    you can even write your code with VI, but you may need a cluster of unix machines running oracle and app-server...
    you can write in java, or in pl/sql... it depends on the requirements of your project...

:-)
    astropp

it is for a bank environment of 10,000 employees.
    i have choosen to use java as the programming language, but i am not sure what oracle tools to deploy here as i need to justify for the use of each tool.
    any help?

Originally posted by astropp
    it depends on what you mean for internet banking...
    you can even write your code with VI, but you may need a cluster of unix machines running oracle and app-server...
    you can write in java, or in pl/sql... it depends on the requirements of your project...

:-)

Ok... the problem is clear...

All our Java developers use Jbuilder, but they use Weblogic as application server.

If you have an all-oracle environment (database+app-server) i believe the best choice would be oracle's JDeveloper (available through OTN), assumed that you will deploy EJBs and/or servlets and JSP pages...

If you plan to develop even PL/SQL code, I use TOra (http://sourceforge.net/projects/tora) and I find it a very good tool. (but has nothing java-related)

good luck for your project!!!
    astropp

i hope to use all tools available from Oracle.
    can anybody list a guideline for me?
    thanks

anybody has a network diagram on the internet banking infrastructure setup?