Unanswered: Treeview(activex control) in a multiuser environment

HI,
    I am using a Treeview(ActiveX control) in my access application. The application is in a Multiuser environment.
    I fill up the treeview with data from a table using
    "Me!axTreeView.Nodes.Add" and a ADO recordset.It worked fine in my computer.I tried to access the control from a
    users computer and i was getting "Object does not support this property or method". I opened the refereces (in my user computer) and removed all the references and checked them back and i am getting the same error.But it worked fine if i created a new treeview control from my users computer and filled it up.

When i came back to my computer and tried to use the treeview i was getting the same error.so i added a new treeview and tried to add the data and it worked fine.
    How can i come across this problem.(that is use a single treeview and make it work in all the computers)

Any help will appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Ran.

Possibly your PCs have different versions of the same treeview control:
    Mscomctl.ocx

HI,
    I think some of the computers have a older version of access.
    How can i update the Mscomctl.ocx control so that i can make sure the
    control works in all the computers.

Any help will be appreciated,

THanks in advance,
    ran

Is it possible, that your development PC has newer version of Mscomctl.ocx than your users PCs?

Example: If you have installed the latest pack of Visual Studio (VS), you might get the latest version of Mscomctl.ocx. Your users possibly don't have VS on their PCs.

HTH